New this year, we will be offering regular Youth Group Events for students in grades 6-12! These events will be times of food, faith, and fellowship for our youth. Each event will consist of food, open gym time, short catechesis, and time for prayer. These nights will be great opportunities for our youth to build community, grow deeper in their faith, and have fun while doing it! Note that additional dates may be added.
REGISTER HERE (Note: this registration form only has to be filled out once for all the Fall/Spring Youth Group events; a separate sign-up genius for each event will be released closer to the events)
Questions? Contact Alex in the Parish Office: 763-544-0416, ext. 857, [email protected]
Location: Meet in Social Hall (unless noted below)
Time: Varies (see below)
- Monday. January 9, 2023--6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Note date and time change)
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023—6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28, 2023—5:00 p.m. Mass, Food and Fun until 8:30 p.m. (Note time change!)
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023—6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m—Mardi Gras Party with NET Ministries (Note date change to Tuesday)
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023—6:00 p.m. Candelight Mass, Food and Fun until 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15, 2023—5:00 p.m. Mass, Food and Fun until 8:00 p.m. (NET Night)
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023—6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13, 2023—Help serve dinner for Date Night, open gym until 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023—6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023—6:00 p.m. Outdoor Mass, Food and Fun until 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023—6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023—6:00 p.m. Outdoor Mass, Food and Fun until 8:30 p.m.
To sign up for Youth Group email and text updates and opportunities, click HERE.