Sacramental preparation for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion is open to all Good Shepherd parish youth in Second Grade or older. Preparation is also open to non-parishioner students from Good Shepherd School who receive permission from their pastors. Children who enroll in this program must also be enrolled in the Good Shepherd Religious Education program or Good Shepherd School. Children who desire to receive these sacraments must be baptized in the Catholic Church. If your child has not yet been baptized, or if she or he was baptized in another Christian community, but you would like her or him to receive additional sacraments, please contact the parish office so that we can plan accordingly.
Still need to register? Call Katie at the parish office.
Location: Church and Social Hall
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021 – Reconciliation Session #1
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021 – Reconciliation Session #2
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – Reconciliation Session #3
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022 – First Communion Session #1
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022 – First Communion Session #2
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022 – First Communion Session #3
FIRST COMMUNION PRACTICE AND PICTURES
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022 wtih a 5:30 p.m. Start Time
RECEPTION OF THE SACRAMENTS
- First Reconciliation: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 – 6:00 p.m. Start Time
- First Communion Liturgies: Weekend of May 21/22, 2022
To register for childcare, please contact Katie Schaitberger at [email protected] or 763-544-0416 ext. 856 at least one week before the session. Thank you!