Sacramental preparation for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion is open to all Good Shepherd parish youth in second grade or above. Preparation is also open to non-parishioner students from Good Shepherd School who receive permission from their pastors. Children who enroll in this program must also be enrolled in the Good Shepherd Family Formation program or Good Shepherd School. Children who desire to receive these sacraments must be baptized in the Catholic Church. If your child has not yet been baptized, or if he or she was baptized in another Christian community, but you would like him or her to receive additional sacraments, please contact the parish office so that we can plan accordingly.
Question? Contact Alex Erickson at the parish office: (763) 544-0416, ext. 857
FIRST RECONCILIATION AND FIRST COMMUNION SCHEDULE
Location: Church and Social Hall
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022 – First Reconciliation Session #1
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 – First Reconciliation Session #2
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022 – First Reconciliation Session #3
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023 – First Communion Session #1
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 – First Communion Session #2
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 – First Communion Session #3
FIRST COMMUNION PRACTICE AND PICTURES
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 wtih a 5:30 p.m. Start Time
RECEPTION OF THE SACRAMENTS
- First Reconciliation: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – 6:00 p.m. Start Time
- First Communion Liturgies: Weekend of May 20/21, 2023
To register for childcare, please contact Amanda Abel at [email protected] at least one week before the session. Thank you!